Vouchers for BERLIN

Pamper your loved one with the gift of relaxation and a time out from the hectic daily business at vabali spa Berlin.
Personalize your voucher online with your own picture and personal message. Just a few clicks and you’ll immediately receive your unique gift by mail, or you can print it from the comfort of your own home.
For more information about ordering, see Frequently Asked Questions.

Voucher idea configurator

Choose your budget and we recommend you the matching vouchers.

For about

Product

Price

Amount

2 Hour Pass 23,50 €
4 Hour Pass 31,50 €
Day Pass 39,50 €
11 x 2 Hour Pass 215,00 €
11 x 4 Hour Pass 285,00 €
11 x Day Pass 365,00 €
Linen package with bathrobe and two towels 10,00 €

Product

Price

Amount

Voucher

Product

Price

Amount

Day Spa Suite Romantic 2 Hour *
>Tageseintritt für 2 Personen + 2x Bademantel, großes und kleines Handtuch + 1x Rosenblütenbad in Duo-Badewanne + 1 Flasche Champagner + 1 Flasche Wasser + 1 Obstetagere + 2x 25 Min. Aromaöl Massage
318,00 €
Wellness Day Classic *
>Tageseintritt für 2 Personen + 2 x Bademantel & Saunatuch + 2 x 25 Min. klassisch Aromaöl Massage
149,00 €
Wellness Day Premium *
>Tageseintritt für 2 Personen + 2 x Bademantel & Saunatuch + 2 x 50 Min. klassisch Aromaöl Massage
199,00 €
Day Spa Suite Classic 1 Hour *
>Day pass for 2 people + 2x bathrobes, large and small towel + 1x rose petal bath in duo-bathtub + 1 bottle of champagne + 1 bottle of water + 1 fruit plate
198,00 €
Day Spa Suite Classic Plus 2.5 Hour *
>Tageseintritt für 2 Personen + 2x Bademantel, großes und kleines Handtuch + 1x Rosenblütenbad in Duo-Badewanne + 1 Flasche Champagner + 1 Flasche Wasser + 1 Obstetagere + 2x 50 Min. Aromaöl Massage
378,00 €

Product

Price

Amount

Classic Massage 25 Min *
>Loosening and relaxation of muscle tension and blockages focused on individual body regions
39,00 €
Klassische Massage 50 Min *
>Loosening and relaxation of muscle tension and blockages in the entire muscular system
69,00 €
Classic Massage 80 Min *
>Loosening and relaxation of muscle tension and blockages in the entire muscular system
99,00 €
Sport Massage 25 Min *
>Loosening and relaxation of stiffness, tension, and blockages through firm pressure and dynamic stretching techniques.
39,00 €
Sport Massage 50 Min *
>Loosening and relaxation of stiffness, tension, and blockages through firm pressure and dynamic stretching techniques.
69,00 €
Sport Massage 80 Min *
>Loosening and relaxation of stiffness, tension, and blockages through firm pressure and dynamic stretching techniques.
99,00 €
Deep Tissue Massage 25 Min *
>Stimulation and balancing of the musculature and deep tissue through intense massage techniques
39,00 €
Deep Tissue Massage 50 Min *
>Stimulation and balancing of the musculature and deep tissue through intense massage techniques
69,00 €
Deep Tissue Massage 80 Min *
>Stimulation and balancing of the musculature and deep tissue through intense massage techniques
99,00 €
Classic Aromatherapy Oil 25 Min *
>Deep relaxation for body and soul through the use of pure essential oils
39,00 €
Aromaöl klassisch 50 Min *
>Deep relaxation for body and soul through the use of pure essential oils
69,00 €
Aromaöl klassisch 80 Min *
>Deep relaxation for body and soul through the use of pure essential oils
99,00 €
Relax Energy 25 Min *
>A soothing massage with fine oils provides energy, vitality, and deep relaxation
39,00 €
Relax Energy 50 Min *
>A soothing massage with fine oils provides energy, vitality, and deep relaxation
69,00 €
Relax Energy 80 Min *
>A soothing massage with fine oils provides energy, vitality, and deep relaxation
99,00 €
Oil & Salt Massage 50 Min *
>A gentle massage with almond oil and mineral salts purifies and rejuvenates the skin with a unique peeling effect. Perfect preparation for a holiday in the sun
69,00 €
Oil & Salt Massage 80 Min *
>A gentle massage with almond oil and mineral salts purifies and rejuvenates the skin with a unique peeling effect. Perfect preparation for a holiday in the sun
99,00 €
Honey & Salt Massage 50 Min *
>A gentle massage with pure bee's honey and fine mineral salts purifies and rejuvenates the skin with a unique peeling effect. Perfect preparation for a holiday in the sun
69,00 €
Honey & Salt Massage 80 Min *
>A gentle massage with pure bee's honey and fine mineral salts purifies and rejuvenates the skin with a unique peeling effect. Perfect preparation for a holiday in the sun
99,00 €
Foot Reflex Zone Massage 25 Min *
>Intense stimulation of the foot reflex zones offers deep relaxation and renewed energy
39,00 €
Kopfmassage klassisch 25 Min *
>An intense massage of energy points and relaxation zones of the head, throat, neck, and neckline, releasing tension and blockages
39,00 €
Vabali-Moment 50 Min *
>Our massage therapists are from all around the world. Different experiences and influences shape their techniques. The Vabali Moment is a treatment individually fine-tunes with the guest. Treat yourself to your very own Vabali Moment!
69,00 €
Vabali-Moment 80 Min *
>Our massage therapists come from all over the world. Different experiences and influences shape their technique. The Vabali moment is a personalized treatment with the guest. Treat yourself to your special Vabali moment.
99,00 €
Fußmassage mit Rosenblütenpeeling 50 Min *
>After an invigorating foot bath with rose blossom peel, the feet and lower legs are intensively massaged with alternating pressure. A feeling like walking on clouds!
69,00 €
Massage for Expectant Mothers 25 min. *
> In this specially-designed massage treatment, everything is adjusted to the needs of expectant mothers and their well-being.
39,00 €
Massage for Expectant Mothers 50 min. *
> In this specially-designed massage treatment, everything is adjusted to the needs of expectant mothers and their well-being.
69,00 €
Massage for Expectant Mothers 80 min. *
> In this specially-designed massage treatment, everything is adjusted to the needs of expectant mothers and their well-being.
99,00 €

Product

Price

Amount

Lomi Lomi Nui Massage 80 Min *
>The original Hawaiian temple massage. Gentle and dynamic pressure with warm aromatic oil. A sensory and invigorating ceremony.
109,00 €
Hot Stone 80 Min *
>Energy point massage with aromatic oil and warmed basalt stones. Promotes harmony and detoxifies – a ritual for deep relaxation.
109,00 €
Abhyanga 80 Min *
>Ayurveda Massage for the entire body. Warm oil and alternating targeted massage techniques activate and detoxify the tissue system.
109,00 €
Shiatsu 50 Min *
>Pressure points are stimulated through rotational movements of the fingers and balls of the hands, working deep into the tissue and musculature.
79,00 €
Thai Massage 50 Min *
>Joint mobilisation and elongation of the musculature and tendons through yoga-inspired stretching and distension positions.
79,00 €
Lomi Lomi Nui Massage 50 Min *
>The original Hawaiian temple massage. Gentle and dynamic pressure with warm aromatic oil. A sensory and invigorating ceremony.
79,00 €
Abhyanga 50 Min *
>Ayurveda Massage for the entire body. Warm oil and alternating targeted massage techniques activate and detoxify the tissue system.
79,00 €
Bambus-Massage 50 Min *
>In combination with the warming effect of bamboo sticks, various massage techniques such as rollers, slides, levers, kneading and straps efficiently release tension and treat blockages.
79,00 €
Bambus-Massage 80 Min *
>In combination with the warming effect of bamboo sticks, various massage techniques such as rollers, slides, levers, kneading and straps efficiently release tension and treat blockages.
109,00 €



Pay safe and fast via Paypal or SOFORT Überweisung
SOFORT Überweisung Logo
Paypal Logo
Kreditkartenzahlung
The steam bath themed saunas and Pools are textile-free. For all other rooms, our staff will gladly offer you a cuddly bathrobe for rent - or bring your own from home!

A massage at vabali spa Berlin can only be booked in combination with an entrance to the sauna area [The entrance fee is not included in the massage price]. Of course, you will be credited with the time of treatment for your stay at the facility.
vabali Logo

Herzlich Willkommen

Zu welchem vabali spa möchten Sie?
ZUM VABALI SPA DÜSSELDORF ZUM VABALI SPA BERLIN